Mystery Blogger Award:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It is an award given to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
3 Thing about myself:
- I belong to the 1% of human beings who haven’t seen any single episode of the “Games of Thrones”. Did I missed anything?
- I always experienced “Dejavu”. And when it happens, I immediately change the situation.
- I am not good at Question & Answer. I’m not into explaining things. I just love to tell stories.
My Answers to Bhautik are :
- Friends or family? What do you mean by this? Anyway, whatever it is, family will always be my top priority.
- What inspired you to write? Writing is my way of expressing my deepest thoughts and desires. It is a relationship, it satisfied my needs.
- Your favorite thing other than writing. Watching movies, reading of course.
- Points out your bad habit. If you are comfortable sharing it. I tend to forgive easily but not to forget.
- What is your goal? To publish a book, its a dream.
List of my Nominees are:
- Queen Zombie
- Diyornal ni M.
- Abbie’s Tree House
- a la VIVA by mkc
- Alien Poet
- Today, You Will Write
- TA Sullivan
- V.J. Knutson
- Prof. Mitch
My questions are these :
- Are you a Game of Thrones fanatics?
- How normal or weird are you? And why?
- What is your height?
- Writers are usually the “romantic” ones, do you consider yourself romantic?
- If you’re talking to an alien, how would you describe your neighborhood?