“Can you imagine a life with no fear?
What if faith, not fear, was your default reaction to threats?”
-Max Lucado –
We’ve all been there.
The first time when you learn how to love; with his prince charming smile. The first moment you felt that everything around you is because of him. The first fight that made your world ruined, and how both of you kissed and make-up. Until the first time your heart broken when he said goodbye and didn’t go back.
Whether it’s your first or your Nth time heartbreak, it is still your heart that’s aching, broken and torn apart. And you don’t have any other choice but to move on. Move on with hope that all things will eventually work out for the best.
And it did.
The new and better you come alive, ready to kick; to fall in love again.
Until one day, he called and you answered.
You’ve reconnect and made friends again. Why not? After all “past is past”, it’s OVER and DONE.
However, agreeing to be friend to an ex-lover can be dangerous.
Here are the 5 Dangerous Signs (Alert ! Alert!) that you’re being too nice and friendly to an ex.
(1). When chats turned to conversation
The millennial age gives us the most convenient way to reconnect with people that were once part of our life. Those people that we thought were disappeared from the earth, unfortunately they don’t; including our exes. A simple “hello” whenever you’re online that turned to conversation.; that turned to deep discussion.
(2). When boundaries aren’t clear
I believe that every relationship should have boundaries. Every person should respect each other’s individuality. But what if your boundaries with an ex-lover isn’t clear? Then, what is the status of your “friendship”, if there is something that called “friendship”?
(3). When one of you is dependent to the other
“When he’s all about that first person you wanna tell the good news to”.
A friend were supposed to be there when we needed a shoulder to cry on, when we want somebody to shared our joys, our fears and dreams.
(4). When your ex still find you attractive
I once said to a former boyfriend that ” if you continued to see and talk to me you’ll be getting hard time looking for a perfect girl”. It was a joke, but it could be true somehow.
(5). When “jealousy” still exists
It’s a RED ALERT! There’s no good reason to stay friends with your ex when this happen.
Starting a relationship with an ex-lover can be dangerous, if it causes you emotional pain. If the motives of “being friend” isn’t clear. If he is in a current relationship but not with you.
Maturity doesn’t make sense, if that friendship feels you weak, insecure and confuse.
DON’T DO IT.
Mystery Blogger Award:
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
It is an award given to amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are the one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image in your post
- Enter the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or one funny
3 Thing about myself:
- I belong to the 1% of human beings who haven’t seen any single episode of the “Games of Thrones”. Did I missed anything?
- I always experienced “Dejavu”. And when it happens, I immediately change the situation.
- I am not good at Question & Answer. I’m not into explaining things. I just love to tell stories.
My Answers to Bhautik are :
- Friends or family? What do you mean by this? Anyway, whatever it is, family will always be my top priority.
- What inspired you to write? Writing is my way of expressing my deepest thoughts and desires. It is a relationship, it satisfied my needs.
- Your favorite thing other than writing. Watching movies, reading of course.
- Points out your bad habit. If you are comfortable sharing it. I tend to forgive easily but not to forget.
- What is your goal? To publish a book, its a dream.
List of my Nominees are:
- Queen Zombie
- Diyornal ni M.
- Abbie’s Tree House
- a la VIVA by mkc
- Alien Poet
- Today, You Will Write
- TA Sullivan
- V.J. Knutson
- Prof. Mitch
My questions are these :
- Are you a Game of Thrones fanatics?
- How normal or weird are you? And why?
- What is your height?
- Writers are usually the “romantic” ones, do you consider yourself romantic?
- If you’re talking to an alien, how would you describe your neighborhood?
You were called “Mr. Gentleman”
The new boy in senior high
The boy with a “chinito” eyes and perfect smile
Who wouldn’t noticed you?
You, who had been an excellent student
You, whom I admired from a distance
You, whom I dreamed of day and night
Lucky I was, you noticed me too
The girl with a flat-chested breast
You even want me to be your girl
And yes, I want you too so badly
But fate disagreed with us
I lost you for a while, I thought
But two decades had passed
You came back
Not for love, but for friendship
Of course, how could I?
You have a wife and a kids
I have a husband and a kids, too
You are happy, I know
I am happy, I guess
So, what now?
Without you, I am okay Without you, I am good Without you, I am great Me, being okay doesn't mean I am completely okay without you Me, being good doesn't mean I am not experiencing bad things without you Me, being great doesn't mean I am not at lost without you This is just me, without you.
“And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness.”
Thanks to Nicole Thibodeau of The Creative Lexicon for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I am very flattered to be nominated from a very creative artist.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who has nominated you.
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
MY ANSWERS FOR NICOLE :
What is one of the most exciting things that has happened to you?
I had a privileged to be with the Indigenous people “Mangyans” for a month in a mountain. Got to know the people and their culture & tradition.
Who is one of your favorite authors?
What advice would you give your younger self?
There’s a reason for everything. Don’t stop keep walking.
Do you like to use the Oxford Comma?
Should vampires sparkle?
Are unicorns real? (If not, why?)
Do fairies exist? (If not, why?)
YES they do
Describe the most elaborate dessert you have ever eaten.
I’m not into desserts.
If you could have dinner with anyone alive or dead, who would it be?
Galileo or Einstein
What is the most appealing shade of purple? (If you dislike purple, please explain why.)
Describe your favorite sweater.
Here are my questions :
WHICH DO YOU PREFER RIGHT NOW?
- Door or Window
- Bedroom or Living room
- Sun or Moon
- Writing or Reading
- Horse or Turtle
- Rain or Sunshine
- Day or Night
- Speak or Listen
- Phone or Pen
- Movies or Books
- To walk a distance or Drive a mile